On Saturday we hit Cypress Valley Canopy Zipline tours and decided to revert back to our childhood, throw caution to the wind, and suspend ourselves a few hundred feet off the ground! =) Here is Jer coming down one of the longer zip lines...but all I could get out of him at the end was, "Yea, that was fun!" Still working on his script for the next time through!
We had quite the motley crew with us on the tour - 7 people in all - and they kept calling me BLW, Broken Leg Wife...since I had set this tour up way back in June as a surprise for Jer's birthday - but we had to cancel when he went in for emergency surgery!
By far the best part was seeing how fast I could go and then how quickly I could stop myself before taking out the guide and the tree on the other end!
Fun was had by all - I'd definitely recommend it! Here's my video below...I had a much better line at the end of my run, "That was awesome!"
1 comment:
Hooray! Another procrastination tool. :) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment