Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just gives you warm fuzzies, doesn't it!

So everyone is talking about the economy, cutting back, spending less, and saving more. Well, I'm doing my part by cutting back my $4.5o/a latte Starbucks intake. I'm pretty sure the amount of money I've spent at our neighborhood Starbucks has put a couple of those baristas through college or at least paid for those fancy smanschy coffee machines they have.

So, I would like to introduce you to my personal barista that I now have in my own apartment. ...And you thought I wouldn't have room for a barista after having the two kayaks in my living room!

So here is what I like to call my big warm fuzzy. I am the owner of one of those really fun "single cup coffee makers" by Keurig. Each morning I get to turn it on and pick my brew, I get a warm-fuzzy! So come by any time and I'll make you one too... (my friend Molly likes to come over to visit just so she can press the little brew button - so I have to hold her back from giving cups of coffee out to the whole neighborhood!)

Since Jeremy dislikes coffee soooo much, even just the smell of it makes him gag - I decided to use one of my birthday gift certificates to Amazon and purchase this little beauty above!

It's great - I just wake up, turn it on, pop in one of the pods, (depending on if I want tea, coffee, decaf, regular, etc,) press brew, and voila, I have my own cup of coffee. Then all I do is pop out the pod and I'm done! (Yes, I was dorky enough to by the little spinning carousel thing that holds the coffee pods).

So I just wanted to share with you my warm fuzzy of the day - though, watch out, that Rain Forest Nut one was STRONG - I am typing faster than I have in my entire life - crrrazzzyyyyy!

1 comment:

Allison said...

We have one of those at work, and it's awesome! I'm a big fan of the hot cocoa, too. :)