
Good early morning to you! I'm currently at the San Antonio Airport with vanilla latte and scone in hand, waiting for my 6:00am flight heading to Florence, Alabama (apparently the whole San Antonio Missions hockey team is going to be on my flight too...this could be exciting...or anticlimactic the more I think about it). Ahhh, the things that entertain you on 3 hours of sleep!
When my client said that I'd was headed to Florence to interview her mother-in-law, I immediately thought this was too good to be true. My first Italian biography project! Yep, too good to be true. I'm heading to Alabama folks! On the bright side, the flight is a lot shorter!
This is actually my first trip to Alabama, so I have tried to research their specialties. As of now I can only identify fried catfish - which I'm not so sure about, so I'll keep you posted!
According to Wiki:
Florence is often known as "The Shoals," which kind of reminds me of some kind of tobacco chew? right? Luckily I'm not into that, so catfish it is!
Have a great week everyone! Get that holiday shopping done early...and if you're still looking for a great idea, I highly recommend making a family photo book from a company called MyPublisher.com. My brother and I make one every year for my parents...and their new 11x17 format makes anyone's photos look amazing! Plus it always makes Mom cry, and isn't that what we're all looking for! =)
1 comment:
I have some extended family in Muscle shoals, and my Mom grew up in Montgomery - we are Alabamians fo sure. Good people.
Post a Comment