I just checked one of my friend's blogs and saw she is giving away something this week (a swiffer sweep vac)! And being the sucker that I am, I entered! =)
How does that work? I want to give away something too. Can I give away my husband's timber tower (a large 10ft x 3ft multi-level, weekend, fun project - that dominates the corner of my living room)?
You know, I can see this going somewhere! Each week I'll pick "something" to give away, and I can't help it if these items might just happen to be some of Jeremy's prized possessions! =) This could be a great solution to gaining some much needed space in our apartment...stay tuned next week to find out how you can win a "slightly used" Guitar Hero drum, guitar, and microphone set! =)
2 comments:
Hilarious concept! Very eco chic to recycle your belongings like that!
I thought your form was really nice! Chris has had lots of one-on-one coaching...no pressure though..Ha! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment