Every day I am reminded how important it is to capture the stories, life lessons, and memories of our loved ones. We take for granted the fact that they will always be with us to share their story.... And so I decided a couple months ago that it was never to early to start saving my parents' history.
Not yet 60 (sorry Mom, had to put that in there), they have some fascinating tales to tell. I decided to kick-off my father's biography first, and have to tell you the interviews alone have been a blast! What a fun memory to have together.
The Dallas NBC station found out about my project and decided to come over and do a story on us! And I am proud to say that the piece will be airing in Dallas and San Antonio this Easter Sunday at 10:30pm. So all of my readers in Dallas and San Antonio, set those TiVo's and catch a great piece of television history!
We had a great time filming at the house with Matt and Noah (the ace camera man) and I can't wait to see how it all comes together on Sunday! I'll post a link as soon as it hits...in the meantime enjoy these snapshots that might appear in the segment!


No comments:
Post a Comment