This weekend I had the chance to go up to Austin to be in one of my very best friend's wedding... Molly & Kevin. It was so much fun, so I thought I'd share some of the photos from the highlights...
Here's the rehearsal at the Umlauf sculpture garden - their good friend Carmen officiated the wedding and just knocked it out of the park - her sermon was so touching and there wasn't a dry eye in the house!complete with an armadillo grooms cake.
Kevin decided to start cutting from the back end.... =)
We headed down to the Hyatt bar and Molly kicked off the afternoon with a shot of tequila!
Here comes Molly - she's going to surprise Kevin.This is the first time they saw each other!
Such a wonderfully happy couple to take pictures of!
The unveiling - Molly was just stunning and I loved the flowers in her hair!
Here's the wedding cake, and in the background the crowd is beginning to fill in for the ceremony...
There is a slight gap in photos, since I was actually in the wedding...but here is the happy couple on their way out of the reception!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Post more pics when you get some-
Ben and I were so sad to miss this!! Molly looks stunning, no surprise. Can't wait to see more pictures!!
Post a Comment