Kyle has an amazing company in Pearland, Texas called Expresso GoGo, high quality coffee to go! She started it from concept to reality and I'm super proud of all the hard work she has put into it... can't wait to see how the launch goes in a couple of weeks. If you are in Houston look for an Expresso GoGo coming soon!
While in town, I also presented my biographies at a very special fund raiser for Kris and Amy Brown's foundation, KickClub. Kris is the kicker for the Texans and 10% of all proceeds from the special gift show went to Texas Children's Hospital. I had a chance to talk about my biographies and maybe even find a few new customers.
Then I high-tailed it out of Houston only to hit some major rain on the way back to SA. This picture is more of the sun after the storm!
Off to pack for San Diego for a great biography event with the Mazzola family and their friends! We'll see if I come back to Texas after three days in paradise!
No comments:
Post a Comment