Friday, February 6, 2009

Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!

Yes, that is right! Jeremy and I are headed out on a well deserved vacation this Sunday! We have both been "burning the candle at both ends," as my Dad used to like to tell me when I was in college!

We will set sail aboard the "Voyager of the Seas," for a 7-day cruise. This was an amazing gift that my parents gave to us for our wedding. We were supposed to go last year for our first anniversary, but someone broke his leg....not pointing any fingers here!

So we rescheduled last year and decided on this February...then someone broke their hand....again, no finger pointing! Needless to say, broken limbs and all we're definitely headed out on Sunday. And I can't wait! Looks like there is an ice skating rink, climbing wall, a half dozen pools, and most importantly ample space for some R&R.

On a side note my biography business has been going really well! I just got back from four different projects and have been on the road for the past 4 weeks: Shamrock, TX - Mineral Wells, TX - Austin, TX - and Hot Springs, AR! Next month will include Houston, Austin, Fredericksburg, and Atlanta.... so hopefully will have some fun stories to share with you soon!

2 comments:

JacQ said...

WOW. Have fun guys~ Can't wait to see photos when you get back! Good to know your biography biz is doing so well! ;)

Love,
JacQ

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! Enjoy that cruise honey! And I'm so glad to hear that The Texan Biographer is going well!