Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family Frisbee

We were back in D-town for the holiday weekend and took my parents out to play a round of frisbee golf at a course called Towne Lake. We knew it had to be good because it was rated 4 out of 5 frisbees! =) This is our new sport of choice, because it is free, fun, and a great way to get out and see some new places.

On the first tee I went ahead to take action pictures. Just before Jeremy throws he says.."I know I am going to hit the tree you are standing by!"
And yes, he did! Close call for the photographer...not sure if we are getting off to a good start!?

Dad's looking like a pro by the second hole.
So is Jeremy...look at that concentration.
Even Mom's got her frisbee headed in the right direction!Mine took a bit of a nasty curve at the end.
Just when Mom thought that no one was looking, she went for the slam dunk...oh, caught cha Mama!
Jer lasers onto the basket with his putt...
But don't worry, he had his fair share of close calls...he almost went swimming on this one!
And this is my proudest moment of the day...see, that is me, WAY far away...I actually made this shot! As in threw it straight into the basket...my furthest shot made EVER!
Dad's getting the hang of it...see the hole way down there on the right a little.
Sorry, had to put this one up too!
Mom wins the prettiest throw award.
And the evening concluded watching the first Nebraska football game of the season...with football shaped cheese ball and all!
Jeremy was a very happy camper!...because they won...though I think the cheese ball helped!

3 comments:

Noelle MacGregor said...

Holy cow! I can't believe you made that shot. Impressive!

Rory-n-Jeremy said...

Thanks! I know....definitely un-repeatable! =)

Werner said...

Wish we could have joined you for frisbee, food, and football. Hopefully we'll see you all more once we're settled in the same place.